Read first the Troubleshooting section at the end of this Article, for DISABLE your ANTI-VIRUS(temporarily), and Min-Hardware-Requirements for this to work.
Activate, Developers Mode in Windows 11 Settings:
Settings > Privacy & Security > Developer Mode: OFF ==> ON
- Go and Search for Windows Features: select Turn Windows Features on or off
- Turn ON (if Not yet On):
Virtual Machine Platform
Windows Hypervisor Platform
Windows Subsystem for Linux
- After the Prompt – Restart your Windows 11 PC
- Download a file RAR Compressed – Link in the here – about 745MB – PLAY_STORE_W11_TRD.rar
PLAY_STORE_W11_TRD.rar – Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OYJlpI9rR4p4kQwJh6XDXj1vHuwrnqk7/view)
- Un-RAR this file and cut/paste to C:/ root Dir, and the end result should be: C:/PLAY_STORE_W11_TRD/
- WinRAR – you can get Free at: Ninite – Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once (https://ninite.com/) is like WinZip or 7-Zip.
- Open the folder
in Windows Explorer
- Right-Click the file SETUPx64.cmd and Select Run as Administrator
- Await to install necessary files
after this finished search in Windows 11 for:
Windows Subsystem for Android
- And run “Windows Subsystem for Android” App
- Enable Developers Mode again and press “Manage developer settings”
- Click “Continue” in the prompt, and if again prompted click “Allow Access”
- Now, you should have Windows Subsystem for Android installed on your Windows 11 PC…
If Google “Play store” NOT seem in search, but Windows Subsystem for Android installed, seems and can startup, EXIT Windows Subsystem for Android App, DISABLE your ANTI-VIRUS, and restart Windows Subsystem for Android installed, then search for “Play Store”
If Play Store yet to seem in search, You can Uninstall Windows Subsystem for Android, then be sure you DISABLE your ANTI-VIRUS, temporary, Delete folder C:\PLAY_STORE_W11_TRD\, the get reextracted the RAR file COPY to C:\PLAY_STORE_W11_TRD\ and repeat process having ANTI-VIRUS DISABLED. Now hopefully search for Play Store, Open App and Sign-in to Google… install and have fun with Android Apps.
Device specifications to be able to install Android on Windows:
1 It is better to have +8 GB of RAM.
2 +1.5 GB free space in disk C,
3 Windows 11 installed on the device,
4 Internet connection